Thursday, July 7, 2011

Meme!

I haven't done a meme in forEVAH, and this one is super fun. x3


› 01 What song are you currently addicted to?

IT'S OVAH!

› 02 What books are you currently reading?

The Percy Jackson series. :3

› 03 What was the last movie you saw?

Coincidentally, Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief. xDD

› 04 Zombies or robots?

YABU THE DANCING ROBOT, OBVS.

› 05 Cats or dogs?

Koneko-chan~ x3

› 06 What's your current fandom / obsession / addiction?

Hey say! Hey say! Hey say! HEY! SAY! JUMP!

› 07 What's your favorite character / band member / actor etc?

Yamashita Shoon. I3 Following closely after him is Okamoto ..........Keito. (You thought I was gonna say 'Kenichi', didn't you? No? Oh...well, .......stuff.)

› 08 What side of the bed do you sleep on?

I have a twin, so there's no 'sides' about it. xD

› 09 What was the last thing you bought?

You are not going to believe this, but it was actually bananas. I took a whole trip to Meijer just for two bananas.

› 10 Would you rather date a good singer, or a good cook?

Cook, because I've been getting lazy lately with my cooking xD

› 11 Something that made you laugh today?

Having to force-feed Shoonie dry food because she's spoiled. xD

› 12 What do you do to change your mood?

Stalk HSJ. >D

› 13 What was the last meal you ate?

Ramen noodles, yo. :3

› 14 Do you want to learn another language?
Welp, I'm taking Japanese in the fall. xD


› 15 Any plans for today?
I believe I am going to see the Green Lantern and going out to eat. O8


› 16 Find the closest book currently sitting near you and flip to page 54. What is the first sentence of the second paragraph?
"It beckons you to go away with it; As if it some impartment did desire; To you alone."

That's 'Hamlet', yo. xDDD

› 17 What's something you'd like to say to someone right now?

Ryu-chan and all of HSJ....... ganbatte.


› 18 What are you looking forward to?

Playing outside in the rain....I hear thunder! 8D

......oh wait..........it was just an airplane. Dxx

› 19 What is playing out of your speakers, right now?

Don't don't- Don't don't don't- Don't don't stop the music-music--
2NE1- Don't stop the Music xD

› 20 Tag someone

PIKACHU! I TAG YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment