Thursday, July 14, 2011

Strawberry Pops~

So! My mother and I recently took a shopping trip. We visited Williams-Sonoma, which is a food/cooking/baking/tea/coffee-making supply store located in Jefferson Pointe, in Ft. Wayne, IN. There we bought a strawberry ice pop mold and a strawberry huller! So I decided to try them out today. Here's how it went. :3


The box, which has instructions and a recipe on the back. :3


The mold itself. How cute! x3


Here's the strawberry huller. :3


Looks like a real strawberry! xD


First thing's first: Choose a strawberry! This one looks tasty. I3



Here's a short video on how to use it. :3

Ingredients: 2c strawberries, 3/4c water, 3Tb sugar. Then just blend it up and.....


...pour it in!! There was some left over, so I drank it. So super tasty! x3


Then I just put it in the freezer to cool overnight! Can't wait to eat them tomorrow. :3

~Mayu♥

No comments:

Post a Comment